Monday, October 22, 2007

Rebtel: A crapy phone service

I got this comment from an anonymous user on my blog to try out Rebtel. I read about it and found it interesting, so I went ahead and registered and tried out the first free call. It got connected smoothly and the quality was great too. But that was the end of it.

Then I purchased talk time on the site and was not able to call anybody in my contact list.
I tried to call their customer support and was not able to connect to them too.
I sent mails to their support teams and received only automated replies.

I am really frustrated with their service and advice the readers not to fall for the cheap rates as they come with cheaper quality and support.

3 comments:

Efe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebtel Customer Team said...

Hello Quais,

My name is Niclas Lindroth and i'm working at Rebtel Networks.

We were experiencing some technical difficulties but these have been resolved.

We hope that you will try to use the service again and it should work much better for you.

Regards
Niclas Lindroth
Rebtel Customer Team

Whosane said...

Hi Niclas,
Thank you for your help. The the call quality is very good.